The BD Duplication Process “burns” or “duplicates” your content directly onto pre-existing blank BD-R media. Customers will typically utilize the short run BD Duplication Process for lower volume or when requiring a quick turnaround.
- Fast Turnaround for 50 – 5000 units
- Suitable for more urgent requirements
- Premium A-Grade CD-R media
- Testing of data before duplication
- Helpful Experienced in-house technical team
- In-house manufacturing and printing capabilities
- Most competitive prices
- Optional authoring of content
- Unrivaled quality Offset print
- High quantities ensure lower setup fees
- Full CMYK colour print
- Supply your own art or use our graphic design service
- Xerox professionally printed and guillotined paper parts
- Variety of custom disc packaging options
- Retail ready packages
- Overwrap & shrinkwrap finishing
- Packing & Assembly included in our pricing
No items to display here.
- Cello Wrapping
Cello-wrapping give your product a highly professional finish and lets your customers know they are getting a brand new product. On certain products that have thin spines cello-wrapping is simply not possible, in these instances we use a similar method to “shrink-wrap” instead to give a similar finish.
- Matt Lamination
Perhaps the most popular finishing option available. Matt Lamination is a process in which a thin transparent plastic film is applied to the surface of card packaging. This gives the packaging even more rigidity, making it not only highly durable but making the treated surfaces water resistant too. Matt Lamination also has the added benefit of giving the finished surface a soft “satin” finish that is really smooth to the touch.
- BD-R 25GB
Capacity 25GB (Actual size: 24.4GB) Running Time 124min High Definition Video Size(mm) 120mm Recordable Yes Can be printed Inkjet + Varnish
- BD-R 50GB
Capacity 50GB (Actual size: 48.8GB) Running Time 248min High Definition Video Size(mm) 120mm Recordable Yes Can be printed